Monday, September 28, 2009

Delanie needs a bag!!!




I am so excited to be an aunt for the 3rd time this winter! My sister, Hollie is having her first child in November. We are all so excited to meet little Delanie!! So my sister asked me to make a diaper bag for little Delanie. I am honored to have her use a bag that I made for her. AND I LOVE how the bag turned out. I really hope Hollie and Delanie love it too!! This diaper bag is 13in wide by 12 in tall and 4.5 in wide with 44 inch straps. I love the long straps, you can wear it on the shoulder or across the chest as a messenger bag. It has a side pocket and well as 2 large pockets in the frount and 4 large pockets in the inside. It has a button on the front with and elastic loop as a closure. I love the elastic closer because the bag can be stuffed to the max and the closure will keep everything in so none of Delanies toy or goodies fall out. Love you guys!! :)

2 comments:

  1. Wende~ wow! you've been busy. I LOVE your purses. You are very talented. You must of picked up grandma's sewing gene...it skipped me:) Good luck with the new business!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love love LOVE LOVE this bag!!! And I know Delanie will love it too! Thanks, Aunt Wende!!!!! We love you!!!!!

    ReplyDelete