Thursday, September 17, 2009

Sassy Suz!



My sister-in-law, Suz was in town a couple of weeks ago for my birthday and a Husker football game. While she was here I showed her the bags and purses that I had been working on and told her about my new business venture. "You know what would be a fun idea for a purse?" Music to my ears! She explained that she likes the idea of an all black purse that maybe had some white and black print on it with just a splash of Husker Red. The wheels in my head started turning. Black, white and red is a pretty classic color combination, so I wanted to come up with a fun way to do it, and maybe do something different. This bag is the end result of this. I love, love love this purse! Its a larger purse to hold lots of stuff, and then the front closure will keep everything in the front pocket and the bag. I think it turned out so cute and so fun!! This bag is fully lined in red canvas and has an inside pocket that is the same print as the front pocket. Since Suz had inspired this bag I had to name it after her! It is now posted for sale on Etsy for $50 as the Sassy Suz! Thanks for your help, Suz! Keeps those ideas coming!! :)

This is another bag that I just posted for sale on Etsy for $35. It is a smaller purse. I really like this Olive green color paired with the blue denim which is what it is fully lined in.


Check out other views of these bags at www.fivegreenpenguins.etsy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment